SuperSpec

SuperSpec

Tuesday 4 February 2014

New Responsibility

As I said in the introduction, I very quickly joined the Robin Hood Owners Club (http://www.rhocar.org) and found it invaluable for advice and parts.   The Club is broken down by County and each County has an Area Secretary who acts as a coordinator and organises regular meetings/run outs for the members in the area.  It turns out that the post for Lincolnshire has been vacant for some years, so I decided it was time to give something back to the Club, so I have volunteered to be the Area Secretary.

There is going to be a problem as Lincolnshire is a huge county and we have members all over it.  I think I will try and organise 'roving' meetings, North, Centre & South, so all members can at least make some of the meetings.   Let's see how it goes.  Watch this space.



Meanwhile I get a nice new profile entry :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment